You can embed the first step of your camp’s registration form directly on your website. This means instead of following a link or button to your NetCamps registration page, campers can now begin the process without leaving your website.
Note: this works great with common website frameworks, including WordPress, Squarespace, Weebly and others. If you have questions on how to get it to work with your system, please contact us.
Here’s the basic process most will use to implement the form:
1) Login to your NetCamps account and either…
b) “Edit” an existing camp
c) Or “Clone/Copy” a camp
2) Once you’re in the “Edit Details” section, click on “Promote” (step 6).
3) Scroll down the page to “Embed Order Form.” Select and copy the pink highlighted text.
4) In your website content management systems, look for a button that allows you to enter HTML.
a) In some WordPress themes this may mean selecting “Text” or “HTML.”
b) In Squarespace and other content management systems, you’ll select the “Code” or “HTML” button.
5) Once you’re clear where to enter the code, paste the copied code.
6) Save or Update your page, depending on the website content management system.
7) Voila! You can now see your registration form on that page. Right now, the form has been optimized to work with a range of screens, including mobile phones. You cannot yet resize the form.
That’s it! Once the camper has completed her registration, she will be forwarded to NetCamps.com to complete payment. This feature is completely optional. You can still just direct campers to your customer URL.
Questions? Need help implementing this? Please contact us. We’re happy to help!